Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
FAREWELL BLUEPRINT PT 2
"I couldn't have chosen a better final collection for 2021.
As most of you already know, WE ARE THE BLUEPRINT was my first series of original artworks I've ever done. If you had told me in the beginning of October 2019 that I would've...
1. Thought of a collection like this
2. Completed all four 24x26 masonite paintings in four days
3. Done another piece for a paint n' sip that fourth day, only to host that event the next morning AND headline WE ARE THE BLUEPRINT for the first time that same night
4. Made at least 100 glitter resin prints in my notecard-sized dorm room (regardless of the fumes lol)
5. Gone to France and absolutely struggle to run my business from across the world (this was the stickers, phone cases, long sleeves, t-shirts, etc. phase!)
6. Get deported from France due to COVID19 less than two months into my abroad program
7. DEFINED THE BLUEPRINT AND PUT IT ON A TSHIRT THAT SAME SUMMER
8. Slapped the Blueprint Definition on some nude-toned hoodies in JULY and sell over 200 on their debut (A TURNING POINT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN)
9. Sold even more hoodie colors the next drop
10. Make a WATB Christmas Collection
11. REBOOT with Blueprint 2.0! 14 Satin-lined hoodies and joggers on April 1st (My most successful drop so far!)
12. Gotten my hard-earned Twitter with almost 30k suspended a month later (-,:
13. Went through a very trying summer, questioning how I'm going to bounce back
14. BOUNCED TF BACK IN OCTOBER 2021 WITH FAREWELL BLUEPRINT
15. GAINED SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT THAT A SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM COULD NEVER EVER TAKE FROM ME
Well....I would have just looked at you like you were crazy.!
I've learned so much about myself in so many ways throughout these two years, and I'm just very grateful for every up and down I've experienced since this all started.
I can't say this enough, but thank you to every single person who has supported my journey in any way possible, whether you've been following me since my celebrity painting days, or saw a way-too-saucy satin-lined hoodie one day on your TL and said to yourself, "omg I HAVE to have this!"
This is certainly not my last collection ever, but I'm ready to share with you all my new creative ideas that go beyond the Blueprint. I'm ready to share with you all the artist I am today.
So, this is not goodbye, but only Farewell. Gone for now, but never forgotten."